Out of stock
Lead acid batteries
By their structure, lead-acid batteries are a container containing an electrolyte - a solution of distilled water and sulfuric acid. The electrodes are in the form of plates. Some plates are made of lead dioxide, others are made of sponge lead. The potential difference appears during the interaction of the electrolyte and the electrodes. When an external load is connected to the electrodes, lead oxide interacts with sulfuric acid. This device is worth buying to charge various consumers.
Reliable and productive: the advantages of lead-acid batteries
To power computer equipment, mobile phones, security and fire alarms, household and specialized equipment, you can buy lead-acid batteries. This model has such advantages.
- Low cost. Budget models are cheaper to buy due to simple production technology. In the Etsenergy store the price starts from 172 UAH.
- Relatively low self-discharge. If you don't use the unit for a long time, it loses relatively little charge. For example, a year of inactivity is 40% of the lost charge, which is less than that of nickel-cadmium batteries.
- Easy to maintain. There is no need to add electrolyte. As for the charging time, depending on the model, it takes from 8 to 16 hours.
- Light weight. Small-sized units are transportable and do not cause inconvenience during storage. For example, LogicPower AK-LP4158 weighs 0.8 kg with dimensions of 100x47x70 mm.
- Due to the low internal resistance, the device can withstand current surges. With proper use, the service life is 5 years or more.
Cost-effectiveness and ease of use are the main advantages for which it is worth buying lead-acid batteries in Kyiv and other cities of Ukraine. The models are equipped with a reliable housing that protects the electrolyte from leaks and makes the device safe for use.
Lead-acid batteries: the optimal solution for high loads
If you decide to buy lead-acid batteries, consider some features of their operation. Thus, it is not advisable to use such devices at sub-zero temperatures, since the battery capacity decreases. Also, follow the correct charging mode to avoid overheating. Store only when charged.
When purchasing a unit, consider the following characteristics.
- number of charge-discharge cycles. Before purchasing lead-acid batteries, you should know in advance how long of use you can expect.
- dimensions and weight. Before you buy a unit, consider where you will place it and how often you plan to transport it. Lightweight units have a smaller capacity, but are easily transported.
- capacity. This parameter indicates how many hours the battery can power consumers. You should buy a device that will power all consumers. The voltage depends on the capacitance.
Also remember that this device will provide 100% power if you store it in rooms without sudden temperature changes. Also regularly clean the terminals of any contaminants to ensure efficient current flow.
In the Etsenergy store you can buy lead-acid batteries in Kyiv or any other city in Ukraine. We will deliver the goods to any point in Ukraine and provide the necessary consultations so that you choose the battery that suits your needs.